Private Group Bike Tours
The Bay City Bike team specializes in planning and conducting customized private group bike tours. Since 2001 we have hosted hundreds of guided and self guided tours and events of all sizes, from intimate family parties of three, to offsite, 20 mile bike tours of 300. We have honed our knowledge & expertise in planning bike tours, and would love to share an exciting bike adventure with your group.
Bay City Bike Group Tours Means
- Informative, experienced and professional guides to facilitate your tour.
- Friendly, outgoing staff to help with planning, mapping, and scheduling.
- Huge stock of well-maintained bikes – housed indoors in our bright, clean facilities.
- Expert, seasoned mechanics for standby road assistance.
- Full liability coverage.
- Outstanding, modern equipment.
A Tailored Fit Each Time
- Guided or Self Guided rides offered
- Local rides across the Golden Gate Bridge; City Rides in Golden Gate Park
- Refreshment options can include cold bottled water in every bike, boxed lunches or dining reservations
- Casual to Formal Affairs
Offsite Tours & Special Events
- Bike Delivery and Pick-up services available
- Scavenger Hunts; Team Building; Build – a – Bike & Charity Events
- Wine Country “Sip-n-Cycle” tours
- High end, long-distance road bike tours within California
- Offsite weekend gatherings
- Long haul destinations like Monterey, Santa Cruz, and Yosemite
Corporate, Groups & Schools
- Meetings, Incentives, Conventions, Exhibitions
- School Field Trips; Summer Camps; Student Travel and Youth Organizations
- DMC’s and Event Planners
- Convention Spouse Tours; Family Reunions;
Intimate, made to order VIP rides