San Francisco VW Bus Tours
SF Love Tour
Hitch a ride on a hand painted VW bus and get to know the hippie past and fun loving hipster streets of today’s San Francisco. Travel where big tour buses are forbidden.
In just 2-hours, our route with our hippie bus is meticulously planned, going through restricted streets to show you how locals enjoy this City. We make two awesome stops for iconic views and timeless pictures, one for the Golden Gate Bridge and the second for the City Skyline. Our fact-based storytelling of San Francisco’s rich history is only matched by listening to timeless tunes! Visit the homes of San Francisco’s counterculture icons such as The Grateful Dead, Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix, while grooving to the sounds of the 60’s and other San Francisco classics. Rated among Trip Advisors Top Things To Do, SF Love Tours and their awesome tour guides capture the hearts of guests and locals spreading nothing but peace, love and adventure throughout the streets of San Francisco.
- We have 5 unique hand painted buses: Love Bus, Sunshine Bus, Liquid Dreams, American Pie and Maddie’s Bus.
- Shag carpets, beaded curtains, neon blue refurbished seats for comfort & safety and state of the art sound system.
- 6 guests per Hippie Bus allowing for an intimate family setting
- Knowledgeable, certified and dedicated tour guides.
- Inner city street access including the famous Lombard Street
Daily: 8:30, 11, 2 & 5pm
Up to 6 people
15 Unique SF Neighborhoods
2 photo stops
Interested in a private
Bike riding experience?
The Bay City Bike team specializes in planning and hosting customized private San Francisco guided or self-guided bike tours and group events!