Employment with Bay City Bike
Bay City Bike Rentals and Tours, a local San Francisco company and trailblazer in the Bicycle Rental and Tour industry, is looking for passionate, lively people to join its crew.
The best applicants are energetic, extroverted individuals who can provide top-notch customer care in our fast-paced environment. We’re actively looking to add amazing people to our team! Individuals must be able to quickly change gears and multi-task, as employees circulate throughout our locations during the day. A great opportunity for active people who embrace the city environment.
To apply, please complete and submit an application. Questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Job Openings
Our Customer Service team is the key to our success! We seek people who are outgoing, enjoy turning visitors on to the joys of biking San Francisco, and are excited to share everything our beautiful city has to offer!
Seeking physically fit, friendly, and able tour guides who are exceptionally confident and comfortable leading people and speaking to groups. We have daily morning/ afternoon tours as well as private group tours, tour times are 2-5 hours, and quantities vary per week.
Our mechanic team is strong but busy and we are always seeking support for their hard work. Experience with inventory and ordering supplies will be useful. For mechanics, we seek skilled people with some experience repairing and building bikes.
Seeking an enthusiastic individual to coordinate and expedite our bicycle delivery program. Please read description and application instructions carefully. If the following attributes apply to you, you are a good candidate for this position and will be considered for the job!
- Circulating our fleet of bikes (we have 10 locations, and need to make sure they stay fully stocked!)
- Setting up and taking down pop-up shops
- Distribute Supplies
- Help with road side assistance for stranded cyclists
- Deliver bikes and equipment for special events
- Coordinating with Fleet and Operations Managers
- Help with customer service from time to time
- Light bicycle maintenance
- Other duties as needed
- Mature, at least 21 years of age
- Valid California driver’s license
- Good driver, with a clean record
- Experience driving trucks or vans with trailers
- Independent, able to work with little supervision
- Flexible, able to adjust to scheduling demands
- Fit, able to lift a bicycle over your head and up to 50 pounds
- Ability to Multi-task
- Team player, willing to assist employees at various locations
- Familiarity with bicycles (Experience with bike maintenance is a plus)
- Experience with inventory management
- Able to navigate through San Francisco Bay Area